We decided what we're doing about vaccines... for now. We are going to wait until Ezekiel is two months according to his adjusted age (ie two months after his due date) to possibly start some of the vaccines on an alternate schedule. We know we don't want hepatitis B, Polio, and DTaP. We're still researching the rest. I've added more links to vaccine websites off to the right, and there are some good ones there. I am so tired of being asked about this at the NICU. We've already explained many, many times to many different doctors what our plans/views are. Another doctor asked again yesterday, and said he wanted to sit down and talk about it today. SOOOO I printed off 40 or 50 pages worth of information about vaccines, and then went through it all and highlighted everything that I thought was pertinent to our situation. Good thing I got up early this morning. I took it in to give to said doctor, and guess who wasn't there? Yup. It's ok, I will shove it all in his hands the next time I see him. I will say, "here are some of the reasons we don't want to vaccinate just yet. If you want to give me any reading materials, I will gladly read them." (two little ninjas just came to my door!) I hope he will actually read some of the stuff I give him. I could go on, but I will stop. Can't they just write it in our file that we plan to wait until he is older to start vaccinations, and just stop hassling us about it? Ok, stopping now.
I think that's all I have to say today. I will have to put a picture of Zeke in his costume up later.... I don't have one just yet, but he's awfully cute!