Thursday, June 5, 2008

This was interesting :)


Sooo... how many of you still have beanie babies lying around in a closet somewhere? I am at my moms visiting, and I still have 2 rubbermaid boxes full of them in her basement. I decided I wanted to pick out 2 or 3 for my little baby to take back to Texas. So I'm sifting through them and wondering if I should just stick them back in the basement or what. I found this website! It sends beanies over to the troops so they can distribute them to the children in Iraq! I think that is so sweet. I'm not sure if I will do it or not, but I thought someone out there might be interested. :)

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Okay, that is a great idea! And I'm here to tell you, that if you would like to send them to our baby's orphanage, they could surely use some nice toys!!! They have a great need there. If anyone is interested in sending to the orphanage, please contact me and I will get you the information!

Good going, Kristin! i love you!