Wednesday, June 18, 2008

20 weeks

So I am just so hungry all the time now. It is only 2 in the afternoon and already I am ravishingly hungry, after two meals. Breakfast(at 9:30): 1 scrambled egg with some sausage mixed in, a handful of cherries, and some plain yogurt with maple syrup mixed in (yum yum yum!). Snack: small cup of coffee and 3 hersheys kisses. Lunch (just an hour ago): Half a steak, sweet potato, zuchini and squash. And now I am thinking, hmmm... what's down there in the kitchen? Seriously I can't believe how hungry I am. I made homemade meatballs for the first time the other day and I might go eat some of those with spaghetti. That sounds good for my second lunch. :) Yes, I think I will have that. Too bad it's not homemade spaghetti, too.

Well this is my first official week as a housewife. Daniel says that isn't true since we've been married for 4 years now, but I feel like it's the first week since I am now jobless. It's pretty lonely being all alone in the house. Luckily Daniel and our friend Kyle always come home for lunch, so that's nice. I'm going to have to start doing things with friends in the middle of the day to keep from going stir-crazy. I have been cooking a lot more, though. This morning I made a batch of kombucha, and I am currently baking a batch of bread-- one loaf banana, one loaf appricot. Yum yum yum. I should post the recipe here because this bread is soooo moist, extremely healthy, and delicious. :) I also feel justified in sitting on the computer for a minute because there is a load of laundry in both the washer and dryer, so really I am multi-tasking like crazy!!

Alright, hunger pains are taking over. More updates later!

No comments: