Friday, June 20, 2008

It's a......!!

Ok, so we had our ultrasound today. Little baby was wiggling all around and kicking and flailing his arms, but alas, his hiney was poorly positioned, so we don't know yet if he is a boy or girl. But oh, we know! Both my husband and my step-mother-in-law had separate dreams about the same (unique) name, which is what we are naming him. He's a boy. It's just not "official" yet. ;)

I am freshly armed with a new, gaudy fake wedding ring. It's really huge and sparkly, which totally doesn't fit my personality. It was the smallest and simplest one they had at claires, and hey, it was only 6.50 so who am I to complain? Daniel laughs when he looks at it.

So we have been having a little fun because Daniel missed the last 4 or 5 episodes of lost while he was in Peru! We have to catch up, of course.

Alright well I am sleepy so I'm going to bed. :)

1 comment:

saylor days said...

mr.baby wiggles!! so cute
xoxo