Tuesday, May 27, 2008

17 weeks

Today our little baby is a full 17 weeks old. Yay baby! So this next week we will be working on 18 weeks. I feel like I get a little bit bigger every single day....

I am in Ohio now, I've been here since Sunday. It's nice to see my family, although I do miss being in Kentucky, I just love it there. It's so beautiful. :)
This picture is from 2 weeks ago or so, but I still wanted to post it up here. (Teresa I totally stole this picture from your blog.... )


This is when we (L2R Martina, me, Teresa) went to the Lexington Whole Foods to give out samples of Pike Valley Farm organic pastured chicken. This isn't just any random farm-- it's our family farm! It rocks. I will be doing a sampling this week at the Columbus Whole Foods, but I am a little nervous because I will be by myself. I will let you all know how it goes. :)

No comments: