Sunday, May 4, 2008

Gone for Peru

Daniel left for Peru yesterday. This picture is of us right before we left for the airport. It was really sad and I miss him alot already. Hopefully I will hear from him tonight. We bought a second digital camera so he could take pictures on the trip. The one I always use is very big (as far as digital cameras go) and it is 2.1 megapixels. Good enough, but he wanted to take a small one on the trip so we totally spurged with our "china tax refund". Anyhoo it was 160 dollars with 2 cards, so I guess that's not so bad, we just aren't used to spending money so randomly, and on technological things for that matter. But it was worth it-- he can take 1200 pictures if he wants to!

Here is a picture of my pregnant belly. People at church have started touching it, which I don't mind-- actually I think it's fun. I'm a really touchy-hugy sort of person anyway. I will be 14 weeks on tuesday. Thursday is my next midwife appt. and i should be able to have an ultrasound!!
Friday I will fly to Kentucky and visit Daniel's family. I will be there for about two weeks and then go up to Ohio to visit my family. Fortunately my trip will be nice and long and then I will get back to our house 2 days before Daniel does. So that will be good. Anyway, I don't really have much to write, I am just lonely! I should probably call a friend and get out of the house!!!

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Awwww. I love these photos!!! I miss you and Daniel so much! And I can't WAIT to see my grandchild!!! :)
In fact, I can hardly wait until all three of you are here, for good! ;)

I love you! See you in FOUR days!!!

Sarah said...

Those photos are great! What tearjerkers! I am thinking of you guys and hoping you both have safe travels.

Kristin said...

aww thanks Sarah :O)