Sunday, May 11, 2008

In Kentucky

I am "home" now visiting family in Kentucky.  My flight was good (and pretty short) but yesterday I spent all day being really sick.  I must have had some sort of 24 hour bug because today I feel much better (I don't think it was pregnancy related).  

I would love to put some pictures up but I'm not on my computer and I don't really know how to use this one.  But you can look here to see pictures of our families farm!  

We are getting ready to go out to dinner for Mother's day with the whole family.  There will be 11 of us!  How fun!

Daniel is doing well in Peru.  I've only heard from him on the phone once but I've gotten a few e-mails.  

Sorry no baby pictures but my midwives ultrasound machine was old and doesn't print pictures!  The baby is doing well, though!  I got to see him kicking his little arms and legs around.  He was so precious!!

Ok well I had better be going!!

1 comment:

Aaron, Sarah, and Emily Walter said...

Isn't it soooo amazing to see baby moving and kicking around-and when they are so tiny too-God is good!!!