1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper. I remember my dad teaching me how to wrap presents. He is still the best wrapper I know!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real is much more fun. We always had a real one growing up. Daniel and I have only ever had a fake one. It's one foot talll.
3. When do you put up the tree? I just put ours up today!
4. When do you take the tree down? After New Year.
5. Do you like eggnog? Mmmm yes I forgot about egg nogg! It doesn't feel like christmas yet... I will have to go get some. Or make some- I think someone gave me a recipe last year.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Ummmm I remember lots of good ones. My parents spoiled me! They always got really good gifts.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Everyone. I am NOT a good gift-buyer. I need you to tell me what you want. I've gotten better, though, being married to the best gift-giver I've ever met.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Probably myself, eh?
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, we have one that Daniel's mom painted.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I don't ever remember doing either. Now that we have a kid, we might have to start.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't remember. I am blessed with forgetfulness.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? All the clamation christmas ones, and then Elf.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Recycled? Um....
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Christmasy things, like sugar cookies and egg nogg.
16. Lights on the tree? Not on the one-footer.
17. Favorite Christmas song? This year it's "I'll be home for Christmas".
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Growing up we always traveled, but now it's just us stuck down here in Texas so we just hang out with ourselves. We had a really nice Christmas last year, though. It was nice to do our own thing.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher Dancer Prancer Vixen. Comet Cupid Donner Blitzen. Rudolf.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Again, the one-footer can't handle anything on top.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One Christmas Eve and the rest Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Consumerism for sure!! And feeling kind of guilty because we never get anyone presents.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I'm just not much of a decorator. This isn't a good question for me.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? This seems repetitive now. I don't know. Probably something I slaved over all day that is super duper delicious.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I just wanted my son home and he is!! I would also love a down mattress topper.
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? I don't know. Aimee, Jamie?
27. Does Santa wrap your gift or leave them unwrapped? Who ever heard of leaving gifts unwrapped??? I don't understand! Of course Santa wraps all the presents!
Ok I am tagging ALL of you!