Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy January 16th!




Is it really already halfway through January!?  Wow!  

I miss blogging.  I haven't been very consistent lately, sorry guys.  But we are all doing well.  We had a great week with Aimee and Nathan- lots of games and talking and cooking and making things.  We made 2 successful batches of soap- one unscented, one cinnamon & patchouli.  I was happy with the way this new scented batch turned out, as the last scented batch I made (vanilla) was kind of stinky and smelled like play dough.  Anyhoo, yes, we had a wonderful time, and now I am lonely without visitors.  But not for long- my mom is flying in today!  Just a few more hours, actually.  I still need to wash the sheets for her bed.  

Ezekiel is doing wonderfully, of course!  Today his physical therapist said he should be the poster-child for the NICU because he is developing right on target.  She was very pleased with his progress in head control, visual tracking, and flexibility.  We're pleased, too.  

Alright I always just stop writing, I never feel like I really finnish a blog- I get distracted, and then just publish it.   

5 comments:

Jessy, Greg, Grace, Jack, Nora, and Lexi said...

Oh my word! What great chubby little leg rolls he has! That's awesome!

Unknown said...

Hi! I hope you are having a great time with your mom there. I know she is loving her Ezekiel time :) I just wanted to let you know that Nathan thinks that the 2nd picture looks like Grandpa Pike. I think I might agree. We're missing you this week! Love, Aimee

J. Pike said...

Aw what a sweet picture of Dad and baby sleeping the exact same way! I can't wait to do the same! Only 3 weeks to go for us! Love you, and as always Miss you! (btw, we use your soap that smells like playdough--i love it!) haha.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pics!!!

did you get to watch LOST yet? good schtuff...

Kristin said...

Goldie--- we haven't watched it yet!!! (gasp!!) We were supposed to have a lost party with some friends tonight, but we ended up having family in town so our lost party is delayed until NEXT WEEKEND!! GASP!! I'm dying here. Don't give anything away! :)