1. I love Jesus because he was so good. So loving. He always did what was right even if it was detrimental to him.
2. I love my husband because I choose to do so, and because he is awesome.
3. My favorite color is green.
4. I am short and I like it.
5. I really love being outside.
6. I like warm fuzzy snuggly clothes on cold days.
7. I play the piano, cello, flute, harp, and guitar.
8. I am from Ohio.
9. I like coffee.
10. I can be really lazy sometimes.
11. I don't like going to bed and don't like getting up.
12. I like chocolate.
13. I am more extroverted than I ever thought.
14. This is my first thanksgiving away from all my family (except for my hubby).
15. I really like having my own blog, even if no one really reads it.
16. I get easily fed up with people who make stupid decisions.
17. I think I am funny.
18. I think maybe I am a little stuck up. I think I am right a lot.
19. I really do try to look at other peoples views, though.
20. We don't own a TV.
21. I think the TV is pretty much awful. Sure you can find some good stuff on it, but really, just read a book instead.
22. I wish I had a bunch of cool bumper stickers on my car, but I don't.
23. I love love love animals.
24. I love children too. More than animals.
25. We want to have at least 5 kids-- at least. But we will take more.
26. Boy name for a baby: Asher (happy, gladness). Girl: Bella Lucile (beautiful bringer of light)
27. I only have one brother and I love him sooo much.
28. I love my family.
29. My heart breaks for other people's hurts.
30. I cry alot. About anything sad at all.
31. I love to paint my toenails.
32. I am cheap cheap cheap. I hate spending money on stuff (except books). I buy most of our household stuff on craigslist and get my clothes at thriftstores.
33. I have a BA degree in music and spanish.
34. I hate shaving my legs. The first time I ever did it, I only shaved half of one leg and then quit, realizing what a stupid activity it was.
35. But despite this strong feeling of drudgery, I still shave my legs. Can't seem to break free of that american paradigm.
36. I really need to do laundry. STAT.
37. My husband has blue eyes.
38. I have a pet bunny named Hunza. He is so cute.
39. I have never had a cavity.
40. Haven't been to the dentist in, oh, almost 4 years. I should go soon.
41. I prefer to be barefoot.
42. I've never been a big shoe/purse sort of girl. I use the same purse for forever.
43. My husband and I share a toothbrush. I don't care if you think that's gross.
44. I love christmas music.
45. I love listening to NPR and trying to guess the pieces/composers.
46. I refuse to get rid of my "skinny" jeans.... they will fit again!!
47. I love knitting. I am stuck in the middle of a sock right now, though.
48. I break out with rashes on my stomach when I eat too much sugar. I hope that's not too much information...
49. So..... I try to severely limit my sugar intake.
50. I refuse to buy any food with corn syrup in it.
51. We have a miniature farm in our backyard.
52. We want to be full-time organic, sustainable farmers when daniel's enlistment is up.
53. We are going to farm with Daniel's brother and his wife. Yay!
54. I really miss running around outside barefoot. You can't do that in Texas because of the ants, and it's awful!
55. I have scars on my legs now from fire ants. Grrrr....
56. I really miss Ohio but I doubt I will ever live there again.
57. It makes me sad that generations are so disconnected from one another.
58. I have a quilt that my great aunt Lucy made, and it is one of the things I treasure.
59. I wish I knew how to quilt. I think I will learn someday.
60. We have a world map on the wall in our office and I love looking at it.
61. I really REALLY REALLLLLLYYY hope that RON PAUL wins the 2008 presidential election. Look him up! http://www.ronpaul2008.com/
62. I am so proud of my husband. He is a good good man.
63. I really like learning.
64. I have a sensative nose. I can smell a lot of things.
65. If I could be an animal I would probably be a bird.
66. I've always wanted to go to New Zealand.
67. I wish I knew sign language.
68. I make super good homemade pizza!
69. I enjoy dusting.
70. I grind my teeth alllllll the time. I don't know when I picked up this habit, but I'm trying to stop.
71. I love my husband sooo sooooo much. I think I already said this, but really I do. Our marriage is wonderful. We become closer everyday.
72. I love my volvo station wagon. :O) It has 186,000 miles!
73. Sometimes I have strong premonitions, and then they always happen.
74. Lately I don't want to shower at all... I haven't washed my hair in days.
75. I am a hygenic person, though, really.
76. I find this list difficult to finnish.....
77. I love writing with blue pens
78. my husband and I have a huge box of letters we have written eachother.
79. my eyes are green/blue
80. If I am at home, I always put my pj's on.
81. I love checking the mail. But if it's crappy mail, I leave it outside in the mailbox.
82. I have long hair and I always want to cut it really short, but I am too scared to do so.
83. I bite my fingernails, but I cut my thumbnails.
84. I like making mocha sauce at work.
85. I could play piano for hours everyday
86. I like eggs for breakfast
87. I love that my husband's bottom teeth are slightly crooked
88. my pinki toenail is just a little sliver. Daniel thinks it's really weird.
89. Daniel and I met at summer camp when we were teenagers.
90. Most of the time I would rather make music than listen to it.
91. When I am cleaning the house I like to listen to Handel's "Messiah" and Mendelsohhn's 4th symphony.
92. We have family coming to visit on sunday and i have a lot to do before then! Ah!
93. Our garage is a mess.
94. I like having our own house but it's so much harder to keep clean than just an apartment.
95. I have a chapstick and a coffee mug fettish. I always have at least 4 chapsticks in my purse.
96. I used to have really vivid dreams, but I don't anymore.
97. I wish I still did.
98. We sleep on the floor. We don't have a bed. We like this arrangement.
99. I am thankful for good friends.
100. I am done with this list!!!!