Monday, November 26, 2007

Baby Bunnies

One of our rabbits, Flaxie, was pregnant and started "nesting" last night. Well, this morning when I got home from work I checked on her, and there in her little nest was a baby rabbit! But, very sadly, it was dead. I know it's just a rabbit, but I am really down about it. I don't know if it was stillborn or if Flaxie just neglected it or what, but here we are with no baby bunnies. Our other rabbit, Linsie is pregnant too, and due next week. So hopefully that will turn out better. Sigh.

I am working on a "100 things about me" list, so check back soon! It's almost done.

Our baby chickens are doing well. I should post some pictures. But not now-- too much to do today. Daniel goes to the promotion board tomorrow! YAY! That means more money for us. But, it also means more responsibility for him, soo, eh. He will be relieved to have this all over with, though.

Oh, daniel's mom came home and seems to have calmed down. Said she's sorry for the mean things she said, and said she still wants to live here. Things are ok for now....

ok I really need to go!

1 comment:

Aaron, Sarah, and Emily Walter said...

I pray that things go well tomorrow for Daniel!!