Friday, April 11, 2008

I forgot the most important part of the story!!

I can't believe I forgot this part of "the neighbor's house is on fire" story! about 15 or 20 minutes before we discovered the fire, our house-bunny, Hunza (he is like a cat- he is litter-box trained and roams free around the house), started acting very unusual. He was running like a mad-rabbit around the living room and repeatedly thumping his back foot, which rabbits only do when they are extremely scared. He has only thumped once or twice in the 2 years we have had him, and he has never acted this strange. Anyway, we didn't know what was wrong with him, but after this little display he went and hid under the couch, which he also does when he is scared. After we found out about the fire, we were amazed to think that Hunza knew! he was trying to warn us! What a smart little rabbit. He could have saved the day if we would have listened to him.

here is a picture of the little hero! Sitting under the piano is one of his favorite things to do.

Whenever I am on the computer he likes to sit under the desk at my feet (where he is right now), or run around my chair in circles (that means he loves me.) I just love him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! That is one smart bunny!

Anonymous said...

I just told a friend she had to come read your awesome bunny story!
awwww! I am on your blogroll! I promise when I finally figure mine out you will be on it!!!

Sarah said...

What a handsome bunny! I didn't know that bunnies had a way of warning people about danger. He's so smart.

I hope you are doing well, Kristin. I think about you often. :)