Sunday, February 10, 2008

New Pictures

So here are some pictures of our life today (or a month ago--- because that's when I started this one). First of all, here are our baby bunnies! There are 4 of them and they are a week old(now they are a 6 weeks old...). Soooo cute-- they just started crawling out of their little nest today. Their should open their eyes in the next couple days. Here are our cute little goats, pepper and coconut. They love each other.
This is me. I am so happy!
This is Daniel--- as handsome as ever, and reading ACRES USA, of course.
This is the basset hound that our neighbors found. They named him Rufus. He is sooo soo sweet. He looks almost exactly like my dad's old basset hound, Daisy.
Anyway Now I need another new blog because this one is already outdated!!





1 comment:

saylor days said...

pepper and coconut! that picture should be blown up and framed i love love love it.
love you!