Wednesday, September 22, 2010

summer pictures

Here are some pictures from our summer...

My love and me

The drive out to Polyface

Zeke and Dad

Zeke playing at the park

Zeke and Sadie in our kitchen (I love this kitchen!)
Today I'm just trying to conquer my boredom with our everyday routine. It seems like all my days run together with Daniel gone so long. The internship is almost done- less than two weeks! I should probably start packing the house since we're moving so soon... but we don't really have too much stuff here, anyway, so it won't take too long to do. Yesterday we went to the local Mennonite-owned garden store and bought some seeds for a fall garden. We then went over to our soon-to-be home and planted them in a free bed in the expansive, jungle-like garden. The land lord just finished painting the house a cheery periwinkle blue and is currently doing some repairs on the front porch. I'm excited to move in!

Malachi is here today (have I mentioned that I've started nannying? 25ish hours a week) and currently napping. Zeke is happily playing with toys and singing. Sadie is cuddled up next to me. I'm cuddled up with the computer. I guess I should start getting something productive done today! I hope you have a good day :)

1 comment:

Jessy, Greg, Grace, Jack, Nora, and Lexi said...

It's good to see you blogging again! I've had withdrawals! :)