Saturday, September 25, 2010

Baby Charlie

I came across a blog today, and felt the need to share it with all (2) of my readers! Baby Charlie was born 10 weeks early and died after only 3 days. His family is left with the burden of medical bills while trying to deal with the loss. A friend of the family started a donation for them on her blog, and I wanted to share the link with you all. Click here. Then click on the upper right hand "donate" button to send money to the family and help them cover medical and funeral costs.

I don't normally put up stuff like this, but as you all know, Ezekiel was born 13 weeks early. I remember how difficult it was, how many times he nearly died, and I can't imagine his cute little two-year old self not running around the living room making a mess right now! I also can't imagine how difficult it would be to be stressed about money while they are suffering such a great loss. If you feel led, please, donate something to this family. This is the perfect opportunity for the Church to be the Church to someone in need.

No comments: