Friday, May 22, 2009

And we're off

We soooo just bought a 1980-something travel trailer for $3000.  I can't believe we did it!  Forgot to take pictures cause Zeke was crying... I'll get some soon.  

On the one hand I am sooo excited to be mortgage-free (shortly... as soon as the house is sold).  On the other hand... oh my gosh.  This is crazy!  But we're really excited.  

Ok it's one in the morning and I have to be up early tomorrow.  Two dear friends and I are going to Austin for a girls getaway weekend!  We're so excited.  But I can't sleep because I keep thinking about what I can and can't fit in a travel trailer (for those of you who don't know, it's like an RV but you pull it with a pickup truck instead of driving it.  You've seen them before I'm sure).  But we're leaving early so I really need sleep cause it's going to be a long (fun) day.  But our house is boiling hot.  I just turned on the AC but it's not cool yet.  And my throat is really scratchy.  Ok going to bed now.  Wish us luck in our new adventure!  :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't WAIT to see the trailer! Hope you guys have a blast in Austin! Happy birthday to the girls and missing you! Aimee

Luanne in Ohio said...

Wow! It's huge! Happy adventuring!
Love, Mom